Thank you for visiting 4th Planet Logistics and reviewing our policy notices. We have integrated these statements into a single posting for ease of use.
This notice provides 4th Planet Logistics’ policy regarding the nature, purpose, use and sharing of any information collected via this Web site. The information you provide on a 4th Planet Logistics Web site will be used only for its intended purpose.
Submitting information is strictly voluntary. By doing so, you are giving 4th Planet Logistics your permission to use the information for the intended purpose. If you do not want to give 4th Planet Logistics permission to use your information, simply do not provide it. However, not providing certain information may result in 4th Planet Logistics’ inability to provide you with the information or services you desire.
4th Planet Logistics will only share your information with another government agency if it relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We may share information with private organizations as part of a service that provides https://4thplanetlogistics.wordpress.com users with increased capabilities or functionality on the site. 4th Planet Logistics never creates individual profiles.
Automatically Collected Information
This website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to the following policies on Google’s website for more information:
- Cookies & Google Analytics on Websites
- Opt out of Google Analytics Cookies
We collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
- The Internet domain from which you access our Web site (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
- The IP address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our Web site;
- The type of browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) used to access our site;
- The operating system (Windows, Mac) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The URLs of the pages you visit;
- Your username, if it was used to log in to the Web site; and
- If you visited this 4th Planet Logistics Web site from another Web site, the URL of the forwarding site.
- Anonymous summary demographic information about our visitors such as gender, age range, and areas of interest for adults over the age of 18. We do this by using Google Demographic and Interests reports. When you visit a website that has partnered with the Google Display Network, Google stores a number in your browser using a persistent cookie to remember your visits. This number uniquely identifies a web browser, not a specific person. Browsers may be associated with a demographic category, such as gender or age range, based on the sites that were visited. This demographic information is used to help us better understand our visitors’ interests and needs to more effectively develop content to serve you.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
A cookie is a small file that a Web site transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Web site that provided it, and no other Web site can request it. There are two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies last only as long as your Web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time.
4th Planet Logistics Web sites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site. A few 4th Planet Logistics Web sites may also make use of persistent cookies to remember you between visits so, for example, you can save your customized preference settings for future visits. Each 4th Planet Logistics site using persistent cookies identifies itself as doing so. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn them off in your browser. However, this may affect the functioning of some 4th Planet Logistics Web sites.
Providing Information to Third Parties
AddThis does not collect information from users who do not use the feature.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, through such methods as completing a form or sending us an email, we will use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information or services you have requested.
Remember that email isn’t necessarily secure. You should never send sensitive or personal information like your Social Security number in an email. Use postal mail or secure Web sites instead.
Some of our Web sites ask visitors who request specific information to fill out a registration form. Other information collected at Web sites through questionnaires, feedback forms, or other means, enables us to determine visitors’ interests, with the goal of providing better service to our customers.
Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Endorsement
4th Planet Logistics links to many Web sites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. 4th Planet Logistics provides links to these sites as a service to our users. The presence of a link is not a 4th Planet Logistics endorsement of the site.
When users follow a link to an outside Web site, they are leaving 4th Planet Logistics and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Web site(s). 4th Planet Logistics is not responsible for the information collection practices of non-4th Planet Logistics sites.